As a full-service healthcare company, we have earned a reputation for providing
innovative solutions that improve health and enhance the quality of life for our
patients. Our dedication to customer service and improving patient care, combined
with our commitment to staffing quality healthcare professionals has made MIHS one
of the most dependable healthcare companies in the industry.
MIHS have highly experienced staff to take care of the needs of shipping crew in
Dubai and nearby Emirates through its network of clinics and hospitals. We provide
Medical Assistance from Jebel Ali, Port Rashid and all other UAE ports. We understand the
needs of the shipping crew. MIHS also handles the medical needs of passengers and
crew of the Cruise Ships visiting Dubai. We have a full of experienced team who
is handling shipping crew medical care for the past 10 years. We also do the medical
chest certification through our network of clinics / Pharmacies.
Below services are being provides for the Shipping Crew / Industries
- Providing all type of Doctor’s Consultation/
- Providing Medical Assistance (Only for Patient)
from Dubai, Jebel Ali, Sharjah and other ports.
- Crew /Patient collection from Hotel, all
emirates except ADCB, RAK & FUJ.
- Doctors visit in Hotel / Vessels.
- Alcohol & Drugs Test on board
- Supply of Medical Equipment/Oxygen filling
- Medical Checkups & Medical Fitness Certificates
for crew. (Mostly Flags covered)
- Medicines Supply for crew & Medical Chest.
- Yellow Fever/ Cholera/ Hepatitis/Rabies
Vaccinations & Certificates.
- Examination & Certificates for Medical
Chest of Vessel.
- Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Certificate.
- Tie-ups with Private and Government Hospitals
to provide hospital facility as and when required. Our network includes mostly best
hospitals in UAE.
- Providing Doctor on board. Medical services
are available even after getting clearance of ship.
- Tie-ups with P&I clubs in UAE.
- Vessel’s Water Analysis Report
- Complete Dead Body Repatriation.
- Emergency Evacuation by Land to Land/Water
(Subject to the availability of Jet/ Helicopters/Pilots).